New Blog: Into Mind - Top Wardrobe Tips

Wednesday 26 March 2014


I always love stumbling across a new blog which really captures my interest, and so I wanted to share my recent discovery Into Mind. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but if you're into personal styling, etc and often wish you knew how best to execute a good wardrobe clear out or how to create your perfect capsule wardrobe, then this is the blog for you. I found the recent post on 'how to build the perfect wardrobe' really great. As I get older I'm beginning to realise the value of knowing what my own style is, what trends work for me and which don't, and knowing how to shop more wisely on a limited budget (buying clothes for a family of 4 is a different ball game to when back in my single days clothes shopping used to be more of a weekend hobby and I could afford to buy into passing trends and fast fashion). Now I want to be clever with my buys and create looks that I'll wear again and again, which also work together to reflect my own personal style, whatever that might be!

The site has a lovely minimal feel too, which I love. 

I hope you like it x

ps - If you like Into Mind, you might enjoy Danse de Lune (I think I've mentioned it on here before), which is a bit like an ever-growing mood board of beautiful and inspiring images. Take a look :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger