Nook

Saturday 19 July 2014




You know me, I love a bit of internet browsing, especially when I come across a new website or shop that I haven't seen before. I just discovered Nook this week and really love their carefully curated range of homewares and accessories.  This "Kompotti" ceramic plate range from Marimekko really caught my eye -  simple, scandi style with vintage appeal, I'd definitely have these plates in my kitchen! 


And this "Kukkuluuruu" bowl by Sanna Annukka for Marimekko is fab too - it would make a lovely, original children's gift! Or for an adult ;)



Nook has a bricks and mortar shop in Stoke Newington, as well as their online store, so worth a visit next time I'm in London I think! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger