Do or Don't: Dungarees

Tuesday 25 November 2014


I'm fairly sure this look is one that divides people down the middle, and probably the majority will be saying, hey, nooo way! But there will be some who think, yeah, I get that. It's a love/hate thing I think... And that thing is dungarees on grown women.

I have to confess to wearing dungarees A LOT when I was about 11, back in 1991, and I'm fairly sure I wasn't the only one. Sure, the 90s are back, but I'm not sure my 11 year old self is a look I'm up for recreating. Especially since the ones I wore were maroon! Eek!

However, that being said, I've been stumbling across various images of very cool women in dungarees and can totally see why for some this trend is working.

I am fully aware that I am not really up there in the effortlessly cool, this-is-just-something-i-threw-on stakes with any of these women, nor do I spend my days wandering around NYC or somewhere similarly cool that isn't St Albans. But still I just can't let go of how much of a fun trend it would be to experiment with, and when it's done right it does look kinda cool.

What do you reckon? A no go or worth a chance?




Via Pinterest

Via Pinterest

Via Pinterest

This is the pair from Topshop that I've been staring at and wondering should I?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

neat little things All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger